WELCOME TO <-|-> It'z Family <-|-> WEBSITE !!! ENJOY !! STAYING .

Created By : Itz.meeeeeeeeeeeee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME TO <-|-> It'z Family <-|-> WEBSITE !!! ENJOY !! STAYING .

Created By : Itz.meeeeeeeeeeeee

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WeLcOme To ~:-> Trip kO To <-:~ Website EnjOy !! StaYinG GuyZ

I forgot my password

Poll

Ano Masasabi Ninyo Sa Trip ko to Site !!!
__-mSz.mAinit-__ I_vote_lcap100%__-mSz.mAinit-__ I_vote_rcap 100% [ 5 ]
__-mSz.mAinit-__ I_vote_lcap0%__-mSz.mAinit-__ I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:20 pm

__-mSz.mAinit-__

__-mSz.mAinit-__ Empty __-mSz.mAinit-__

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:35 am

aisha marie `irr.. eM 22 ovF aGe .. tHou i lOOk yOunger +wHo xEs nOt?+ lOls.. iM quit, niCe sabi ng iba,haha .. aNd nauGhty.. aww.. cOol tO be witH, anD iM fuNny, weLL mAh gUrLs jUdgE me as a fReakY guRL wHo alWays wAnts to lAuGh.. aww.. lAuGh tiLL yEr sTomach caNt taKe iT.. haHa.. iM suRe iM niCe, thOu sOmetimEs i biTe ,, haHa.. kiDdin.. Wink iM pRetty adDicteD iNto taLkin taLkin aNd taLkin.. i aLwAys waNt tO spEak uP weLL 1st iMpresSioN ovF me?.. uNapProacHable, maArte, mAtaraY, sUplaDa.. aww iL say oL the nEga's iN thiS wHoLe fuCkin woRLd bUt i teLL yOu .. 1st iMpresSioNs nEver laSt Very Happy.. taLk tO meh.. anD iL prOve u rOng.. i aLso fiNd "dariN" eXcitiNg Razz i lOve beiN coNfrOnted.. tHats thU waY i waNt tO leaRn..hAte taLkin bEhiNd eM baCk.. cOncErn's bOut mE?? approUch mE.. i wud lOve tO fiX anY misUndErstaNding's oR waTeVer uR prOb witH me iS. sO plS.. doNt get anGry whEn mY baD mAd sPeAks uP.. haHa.. weLl i lOve tO haVe friEnds.. haTe haviN enEmies.. tHis chiQ is prEcioUS .. iF u dOnt wNt me? gO oN.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:43 am